ALFRESCO – A TRAVELER’S BEST FRIEND
NEVER leave Alfresco at Home – It protects us. BUT, it cannot prevent every single bite so particularly if travelling to malaria-infected parts, take professional medical advice.
Don’t ignore physician’s advice to take strong chemical preparations – it might save your life.
Mosquitos carrying malaria only bite in the evenings and at night. Coils and plug-in’s are effective for in-doors (at night) but remember that they do give off chemical vapours.
If used in conjuntion with a suntan product, put Alfresco on first. Alfresco is travel-friendly. The moisturiser comes in a 200ml plastic container and locking cap. Acqua D’Alfresco is well boxed.
How To Use Alfresco Products
- Always shake bottle gently before use to create a synergy of fragrance.
- Alfresco has not been tested for bees and wasps, however most insects seem to be repelled by it.
- If used in conjunction with a suntan product, put Alfresco on first.
- Don't forget how insects love your ankles and feet. Keep Alfresco handy for top-ups.
- Alfresco can be used on children and babies. Patch test first.
- Alfresco and Acqua have a shelf life of: Opened Bottle - 6 months. Sealed Bottle - 18 months.
- Acqua is anti bug but also used just as a simple 'floriental' fragrance on its own.
- Make-Up artists love to use Alfresco under make-up. It can be safely used on face and around eyes (see precaution).
- Alfresco's active ingredients are natural so you can keep yourself as liberally-covered as often as you like.
- Never mind insects! Alfresco is a first-class face and body moisturizer and fragrance. Night and day.